HI~I thought I should add a few new pictures. Mommy and daddy got a
new digital camera for Christmas and
are using it early. So of course they
are practicing taking lots of pictures ,
of me.....
Me after getting a bath in my cute little
towel. My friend Ava got it for me and
it even has me name on it. Pretty neat!!
I don't really mind baths, I just hate being
cold afterwards. Then sometimes I get mad.

It has been pretty chilly here. All the foothills
are covered in snow. I hear they get a lot of
snow this time of year, but we don't get much
down here. Hopefully I will get to see snow
sometime and play in it. This is me all
bundled up, ready for a walk. We go on one
everyday. Mommy says exercise is important.

Just another pose in my bath towel!!

Mommy gave me my first bath in the big tub!
I did pretty good, but I am not quite big enough.
I kept sliding down in it. It was pretty fun,
and I didn't even cry. Can't wait till I can
splash all around!!