Saturday, February 02, 2008

Kids Workshop
This is such a cool idea. At Home Depot
once a month they have this kids workshop
where you take your kids (like me) and do a
project with them. Daddy took me today
and we had such a fun time. We met one
of his friends and his little boy there and
made this fun stool below. I hope I get
to go again and make something else
fun. Thanks for taking me daddy!!!

My superbowl stool!! Go.. well don't

really care who wins!!!

Me just being goofy in

my hat and apron!!

Update... some of yo might not know this

but it has been a rough two weeks for me.

It started out by me not really using my

right hand. I went to the doctors and got

X-Rays of my wrist but they were fine.

Then I was gettng a little better, but...then

got the flu last weekend. I was not feeling

good at all. My arm was getting worse again

so called the doctor and they said to watch it.

It was then getting a little better, but once again

started getting bad. I think it is my shoulder.

It hurts really bad, I don't let mommy life it up

and when she tries I scream. I have not been

a very happy boy. I wake up in pain in the middle

of the night and am just not myself. So today

we got more X-Rays of my shoulder and elbow

and are waiting to hear what the results show.

Please PRAY for my arm and that it starts

to feel better so I can use it to play and eat.

Thank ~ Owen

No comments: