Friday, April 11, 2008

Ready.....Set.....Go.....
18 months old and
such a little man!!!


See how tall I am! I can reach all the
door knobs and love going around
the house shutting all the doors!!

I am almost 18 months old and so

big. I went to the doctor's today

and this is what he said......

I weight 25.2 lbs (37th percentile)

I am 33 3/8 inches tall (79th percentile)
and my head is 48.25 cm. (61st percentile)
I am getting so big and doing so many fun
things. I am full of energy and go, go, go
(wonder who I get that from :) Some of my
favorite things are playing with my friends
Emme and Levi, being outside with my
daddy, playing ball and playing at the park.
Life is good and oh so fun. My cousins Daphne
and Ellis are coming today and I can't wait to
play with them. I will write and tell you all
about our time. Love much~Owen
P.S. My cousins Daphne and Ellis
are coming today and I can't wait!!!!


No comments: