Friday, September 26, 2008

Who is that silly boy in sunglasses??

Owen loves playing with my sunglasses
and thinks he is pretty cool walking
around in them. He looks pretty
cute though!!!

This is the playground that is right

across from our house. It is very

convenient to have it so close and

Owen takes advantage of it frequently.




My handsome little man. Can't believe he
is soon going to be two. He is getting so
big. He is talking some, but still has
a limited vocabulary and really needs
to learn to talk and use his words so we
are done with the whining, but.... He is
so full of energy and life.........

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Kell~
He is so cute and getting so big. Isn't it kind of sad. I love it, but I just remember holding Cash for the first time and it has gone by so fast. How are you feeling? Are you showing at all yet? You can email me if you want because I want to know how you are.
cashsmommy@gmail.com
Just don't leave this comment on your blog for everyone so I dont get scary emails.

Kim said...

We too ventured to the park this week. We should have hooked up. It is perfect park weather. Whenever we drive past a park Allie always says, "Mamma, park with Owen." Maybe this next week we could get together since we haven't seen you guys forever. There is a puppet show at the downtown library on Friday morning at 10 am. We could hit that up and then go play at Ann Morrison Park and have lunch. I'll call you later on next week to see if that would work. Hope you are feeling well.

Tyson and Amanda said...

Owen looks too cute in those glasses. They might be just a tad big for his face:) He looks so much older than that to me. I hope all is well with your pregnancy!

Amanda