Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

My little boy is two!! I can hardly

believe two years have passed

since he was born!! He has brought

our family so much love, joy and

happiness!! We love you Owen!!

~Dad and Mom


For Owen's Birthday we had family over for

pizza and then a few of his little friends came

over for cake and ice cream. It was such a fun

night and very special because his grandpa

and grandma Hess were here from

Pennsylvania and his grandma Histand

from Portland.


We did a Firetruck theme for the party. I

made the cake from scratch and even

decorated it. It surly wasn't perfect, but don't

think it turned out too bad for my first attempt.

And it was pretty tasty if I must say so myself

and the frosting was even better!!!!


Owen eating and loving his cake!!!

He got a lot of nice presents. A giraffe book,

a firetruck, a race car track (which he loves and

has spent hours playing with), a basketball hoop,

a remote control dump trucks, more cars and

trucks, a coloring book and more. Just what we

need in our house, more toys. Though it is

great for him to have new toys to play with

and he greatly appreciates everything that

he got from his friends and family!!!




These were the few presents that came from
his cousins Madison and Ashton in PA. He
got to open them Thursday. Thanks cousins.
Wish you could have been here to celebrate
with me. I miss you guys and love you!!!

P.S. I love this book!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Owen!

The cake looks great. Good job!

Bridgette said...

The cake turned out beautifully, I must say! And I'm glad that he liked the race track too! How was the pumpkin patch?

Kim said...

Thanks for having Allie out to the party. She had a great time. We are glad that Owen turned 2. Allie finally realizes she is 2 as well. She walks around the house saying, "I 2 like Owen." Great job on the cake again, it was delicious.