Guess what????
We are so excited!!!
I started last Saturday and did the
Potty Training in 3 days! I wasn't
totally convinced it would work, but..
I approached it with a new attitude
and I think he was FINALLY ready, so
together we did good team work and ...
we succeeded!! We have had a few accidents,
but think that is too be expected. He has
woken up from all his naps dry, we had one
pooping accident first thing Saturday morning,
but he has pooped in the potty every day
since. We are still working on the night thing,
but think that will come. Needless to say, it
was pretty easy when he was ready and now
there is No looking back. I am so proud of him!!
her 4 month check up (even though she
is 5 months old). She got two shots
and she didn't even cry!! Such a touch
girls. Here are a few of her stats...
(I lost her card so I am going from memory)
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz (20 some percentile)
I think 36th percentile for head and 65th
percentile for height. She is tall and slender.
She is doing much better and back to her
normal, happy self!!
4 comments:
I am so proud of Owen. What a great job he did, now in BIG boy pants. You will have to send that book in my direction next. I love that little outfit on miss princess. She is so cute. I just love watching them. Thanks for allowing me to be part of their lives.
Hugs
Darcie
Way to go Owen! What's your secret? I'm thinking that will be me soon! Doesn't sound fun!
Way to go Owen! What is your secret? I'm not looking forward to potty training!
I'm so happy for you, Kelly! (and Owen, too!) I must say, I don't think either me or Talon are quite ready for the task yet, but it does give me hope that the much-bragged-on '3 day' thing does work. My mom always insisted it did, but I just chalked it up to the fact that we were overly brilliant children. Mmmm... OK, so maybe not!!
:p
I do have to agree with Darcie- Olivia is a doll! Getting to be such a big girl, I see!
Post a Comment