Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Olivia 7 months old


Sitting up like such a big girl

Can't believe she is 7 months old. I feel
like I say that though every time I update
my blog. She is so fun and getting so big.
They start to get such a little personality.
She still is the best baby ever. So happy
and content. She sits up great and rolls
from one corner of the room to the other
corner. She loves to put everything in her
mouth, though she doesn't have any teeth.
She loves her sweet potatoes and fruit, but
doesn't care so much for the green beans and peas!!



3 comments:

J & J Silber said...

she is such a beautiful little girl, and you can totally tell her little personality is starting to emerge! Looks like you have a little girl with a sweet tooth! :) miss you all! hope all is well!

tjsing said...

It is going fast! I can understand why you feel like you say that every time you update your blog. I feel the same way. Can't wait to see her and her big brother in Dec. Love you guys.
Jess

Lauryn Mae said...

Where did you find that adorable hat? She is so cute and looks so much like Owen & Aaron!