My "GOOD" Deals
that I just did and I was ever
so proud of myself!!!
10 boxes of Ritz crackers
12 canned vegetables
4 (12) packs of soda
2 (4) packs of Energizer batteries
Grand total was $12.28, BUT......
Nabisco is having a rebate that
if you buy 10 participating products
you get $10.00 back. So I sent
in my receipt and will get $10.00
back, bring my total to $2.28 for
all that stuff.... now that is a
SCREAMING GOOD DEAL!!!
a really good deal on. The yogurts
for example, I got 8 of them for $0.60!
I was having a lot of fun shopping this
week, b/c I felt like there were some really
good deals out there and they seemed
to work out for me. I love when that
happens. Sometimes, I try these deals
and they just don't work out like I think
they should and then I just get annoyed
and frustrated! So this week...it was a good one!!
1 comment:
I'm not talking to you anymore.
Post a Comment