Sunday, April 18, 2010

My little Olivia.....
I thought she looked so cute in this
little outfit so I had to take a few pics!!

Brotherly Love......


My cute little girl....she is
getting so bit and growing up
way too fast. She is into EVERYTHING!
Was trying to think back to when Owen
was this little...was he like this? Anything
she can get her hands on she will. I just
pick up after her all day. She loves being
outside....she brings me her shoes on a daily
basis! She has the walking thing down great
and know thinks it is funny to run away
from her dad and I when we are trying
to get her. She has her two little bottom
teeth and have a lot of her molars
coming in...so she has been a little
grumpy lately, but.......she is just so much
fun and brings us so much joy!! Love
that little girl so much!!!!





No comments: