Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camping at Anderson Ranch
It was beautiful up there. Everything is so green!
The reservoir

Owen had so much fun playing with all the kids. There
was a total of 31 of us! It was a big group....but great!!!


Playing in the sand!

The kids playing in the water. Saturday turned
out to be a reallynice day and I think the kids
pretty much played in this spot the entire day!!

Two of the families brought boats up, so the kids along with
the adults had a fun going out for boat rides and of course
wake boarding. Which I got to do and with a great instructor,
got up! It was a GREAT.....just tiring and my body is feeling it today!

My little cutie!! He wasn't loving the water so much this
time after his near death experience last weekend camping
at Lucky Peak. He pretty much freaked out the entire time
I was wake boarding. I think he thought something was going
to happen to me and when I ask him what scared him most
about the water....he said "the fish!!!" Ummmmm......

The Wiley's and their boat!!!

The kids riding in the boat.

Vicki...enjoying the ride!!

Stella being very brave and taking a ride.

Owen playing with the flag...of course!!

Sunday morning we woke up to this...sheep herding. We heard
this noise and really didn't know what it was until we looked and
saw this. It was actually pretty cool. What a sight to see!!!



Breakfast Sunday morning. We decided to pack up and go
to the local cafe for breakfast. It being Father's day and
all we thought what a better way then to take the guys out.
Saved us from having to cook and clean up. It was a great
camping trip. Lot of fun, good food and great friends!!


























































































































No comments: