Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011
 Easter Morning.  The kids woke up early to find that the Easter
Bunny had come and left them lots of goodies!  This year, I swore
that I was only going to put a few things in their basket and that would
include NO candy.  Well a few days before Easter I got 3 boxes from
their cousins and grandpa and grandma that included fun things and a
of course a lot of candy.  Oh well...it was fun and they loved it!
 Easter Day at the Custer's
 Owen and K-man.  Owen was so excited to have Kaelan
here for Easter this year!  They played so well together!
One of them asked Owen who he missed more, Travis
or Jessica and he said "I missed you both!"
 My little Easter Princess!
 The boys playing trains with uncle Aaron.
 Janet holding little miss Colette!  We were so
glad to finally meet her.  She is a precious little
girl.  We were very glad to have Travis and
Jess with us this year for Easter!
Aunt June made the kids the cutest Easter Baskets
 and she also gave Olivia a new doll with some clothes
and a blanket she made for her...so precious.  Olivia
giving her a hug to say "Thank You!"
What a wonderful Easter Day!  So thankful
for Christ's Resurrection and all he has given us!

No comments: