Monday, February 13, 2012

Grandpa and Grandma Hess's visit
Olivia getting some quality time with both of them
while Owen is at school. 
Laughing and having a good time
Breakfast and coffee at the Flying M
It is a little tradition that we go here for
coffee and my parents love their oatmeal.
Olivia got a HUGE cinnamon roll and ate
the entire thing.  She must be growing
or like her mom and just likes SWEETS!
Daddy got to join us for a few minutes
Dad and Mom
Mommy got some loving too.  Just love
this girl and her hugs!

Mommy's Birthday! 
My parents really came for my birthday!  I don't love
turning a year older, but it was so fun having them here!
Me and mom went shopping on Monday and had so much
fun.  I can't remember the last time I got to shop for 3 hours
at the mall by myself.  It was awesome!  Then Tuesday,
my actual birthday we spent the morning and afternoon
at Camel's Back park playing around.  What a beautiful
afternoon and my good friend Laurel joined us.  It was so
nice.  Then that evening we went out to Texas Road House
for dinner....my favorite place.  LOVE their food!  It
truly was a good day.  I had a wonderful birthday
with my family that I love and treasure so dearly!
Dad loves his feet rubbed and Olivia was rubbing his feet.
I have to tell you the older my kids get the more they
build this relationship with their grandparents.  Owen
adores my dad in more ways then one.  It truly is his
best buddy!  I love watching them together.  Owen was
probably up at 5:30 every morning b/c Grandpa
gets up early and he didn't want to miss a second with
him.  They had their routine of eating breakfast, their
favorite cereal, Frosted Mini Wheat's, every morning.
Then they would walk to the store to get the paper and
Owen would come home with something.  Weather a
toy or candy.  He loved this time.  Then they would play
all day.  They walked to the big tree about once a day too.
We dropped them off at the airport and he was fine initially
and then he broke down crying and said he didn't want him to leave.
It makes me so happy to see their bond, but so sad to know
they he can't see his grandpa everyday!  We had a great time!
I was so thankful they were here and we love them and miss
them so much!

No comments: