Olivia's First Day of Preschool
My little girls started preschool. It is hard to believe!
She is only three and seems so little still, but then I send
her off and she is getting so big. Makes me
sad in a way. I just love her and her little
personality! She is so loving and fun! Oh, but
she can be sassy too, her and that red hair!
Off she went. No tears, no turning back. Just sat
down at the table and started to play. That is my
sweet little girl, who is three and started preschool
today. They had to take 3 things in a bag to tell
the class more about her. She took a picture
of her brother and her best little friend Claire,
a baby doll because that is one of her favorite
things to play with and a paint brush. She has
been into painting on the mornings her brother is
at school and she is home with me! Another
new chapter has begun. Guess I have to
embrace it regardless if I like it or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment