Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 

Swimming at the YMCA
Daphne, Lili and Olivia
Ellis and Lili
 Olivia
Owen and Lili
Josiah
 
I must admit I was not very good about taking pictures
this go around so the only pictures I have from
Thanksgiving are the kids swimming!  Aaron's
whole family came over from Oregon and spent
Thanksgiving with us.  The kids had a blast being
together and playing.  Swimming was an added bonus
and I think the highlight!  His two sisters and their
family stayed with us.  We had Thanksgiving dinner
at Leroy and Barb's and had a great meal
and a nice restful day!  Thanksgiving morning, Aaron,
Kara, Ericka and I ran a 5K Thanksgiving run downtown
and had a fun time.  It was cold in the morning and I think
we were all dragging, but as we ran and got warmed up
we were all so Thankful we ran it.  It was the perfect
way to start our day! 
 


No comments: