Friday, November 24, 2006


It's another fun week at
my house!! Grandpa and
Grandma Hess came to
visit me. They came all
the way from PA to visit me
on Monday and are staying
with me till Thursday. This
is just them smiling and
talking to me. We are getting to
know each other real well.
They spend Thanksgiving
day with us which was very
fun. We all went to my Great
Aunt June's house for lunch
and they all ate lots of turkey
(can't wait till I can eat some).















Above is Grandpa just talking to me.
He loves to hold me, talk to me,
make me smile and laugh. He
is a wonderful grandpa and so
much fun!!! He watched me all
morning today while mommy and
grandma went shopping at 5 am.
They are crazy getting up that early!!

Below is me in my Thanksgiving
outfit that mommy's friend Julia
gave me. She is so nice and always
buys me the cutest clothes!! Hope
everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving
and had lots to be thankful for. I
am thankful for my parents and
grandparents!!











This is me with grandma Hess.
I am getting so big and really
starting to focus on things. I
like the bright lights. I just
stare at them forever. I am
getting spoiled though because
I am ALWAYS held. They just
can't put me down(can't image
why)!!











Me just having SWEET dreams.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I
love you and miss you all!! Baby
Owen