Friday, November 17, 2006












These next two picutres were staged.
Understand that my Mommy LOVES
to take pictures and she was trying
so hard to get a cute one of me (not
like all my picutres aren't cute).











Mommy holding me while I slept.
She loves to hold me and I love it
too. However, at night this is
creating problems because then I
don't want to sleep anywhere else
like my crib. All I want to do is sleep
with her and Daddy isn't going for
it. I grunt and grunt and grunt and
keep him awake....what's a baby
to do?











This is Aunt Tara's first day here.
She loved holding me. I'm such
a snuggle-bug.











Look at me--the little man of the house.










This is for you Grandpa Hess---
Highlights of the the week spent
with Aunt Tara......
1. I got lots of clothes from my
cousin Ashton that Mommy and
Auntie T. had fun filling my closet
with.
2. Shopping--shopping--shopping
oh and more shopping.....
3. Walking on the Greenbelt--even
though it was a little chilly on my nose.
4. Buying stuff to make my house look
nice.
5. Getting blinds to open and shut so that
noboby can look in and see us.
6. Quality time with Auntie T., especially her
reading books to me and snuggling with her in
the morings.
7. Watching and listening to my Mommy and
Autnie T. laugh and giggle ALL week. They love
each other.