Thursday, January 25, 2007


Pennsylvania Trip

Here is me with my Aunt Tara, Uncle
Chris, cousins Masdison and Ashton.
I had so much fun with them. Uncle
Chris loved holding me too. I would
just talk and talk to them. They
made me smile a lot and gave me lots
of kisses!!







Me, mommy, Aunt Tara, Madison and Ashton
just posing for another picture!! This was before
Ashton's birthday party, just hanging out.















My cousins in their PJ's. I already had gotten
my bath and dressed for the day!















These are a bunch of pictures from my drop in
that we had at my Grandpa and Grandma Hess's
house. A bunch of the family stopped over so
they could meet me! My Great grandpa Arnold
was there and Joyce. This is another four
generations. My mommy's cousin Brain and his
girlfriend Heather. Also mommy's good friend
Karen. I got lots of attention that day. I also
got passed around a lot. I was so tired by the
end of the day! Lot of people and lots of talking
going on!




















These are my two new girlfriends, Ava and
Adelyn! They are mommy's good friends daughters.
Ava was born 10 days after me and Adelyn was
born in December... four weeks early. She was is
so tiny compared to me and Ava. We had a play
date at Adelyn's house. It was a lot of fun. While
we played, mommy and her friends played catch up!!
I can't wait to see them again!! Thanks for palying
girls!!