
4 months old
I am now 4 months old!! Mommy can
hardly believe it! I just thought I would
say Hi and let you know what has been
going on in my little world. I am definetly getting bigger and am getting quite the
little attitude on me. My daddy says it is
that "Hess" blood in me. Mommy just
rolls her eyes and says whatever!!!
Mommy went back to work 3 weeks ago.
She was glad to go back, but misses me lots.
Work has been busy for her so her nights go fast. I got to my Aunt Barb's on tuesdays while mommy sleeps. That is the only time anyone has to watch me. It was a little rough at first adjusting to mommy being gone at night, but..... it is getting better. I do fine in the evenings, it is just bedtime that can be rough some times. I throw little screaming fits. Then pass out for daddy and sleep all night. He is so good with me. So calm and patient (or so it seems). It is good bonding time for us. I love my daddy!!

I recently found all my fingers and thumb.
I don't really suck on my thumb though. I just
always like having something in my mouth.


That is about all that is going on. It has been really warm and mild here. Today it was in the 60's. It was beautiful. We went for a walk. I hate the sun though, it is way too bright for my big eyes to handle. Mommy tells me I better start liking it. My Grandpa and Grandma Hess are coming out in about a week and a half. My daddy is turning 30 so they are coming out to celebrate with us!! Daddy isn't too excited about being 30, but... don't tell him I told!!! We are going to go up to McCall for the weekend and play. I think they have a lot of snow which will be fun. Can't wait to see you grandma and grandma!!!

I go to the doctors on thursday for my 4 month check up and dreaded shots. Will let you know how big I am!! I am almost ready to roll over, but can't quite get over that arm.
Love and miss you all, Owen