
HI everyone! Just wanted to say Hello and let you know what I am up too. I am about 4 1/2 months old. Almost five!! I am getting big and growing everyday! I learned to roll over! That is my new thing I have been learning and working on. But mommy missed it both times. I don't really like my tummy. I get over and then I get mad because I want to go back over and don't know how yet. I will figure it out. Mommy is working on it with me everyday.
Me styling in my cute hat. My aunt Tara
got it for me for Christmas. Daddy wasn't
too sure about it, but I like it!! I also
put this nice little scratch on my cheek.
Mommy had just cut my finger nails
too.... serves her right!!!

Me just hanging out with daddy. Look
at my cute little feet!!!

Mommy decided to put her big old
sunglasses on me. I hate the sun. It
is way too bright for my little eyes. She
was being silly and trying to get me
to laugh. She is crazy sometimes... I
mean all the time!!
I love sucking on my fingers. I always
have to have something in my mouth.
I am not teething yet, but mommy
thinks pretty soon. I learned to
scream recently too. That is my new
and latest thing. I just scream
whenever I feel like it. I am quite
loud too. Pretty impressive voice
I have. Though mommy and daddy
don't think so. They tell me it is my
little attitude. It seems to get me my
way though. Ha! Ha! Ha!!
