
HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Hi everyone!! Just wanted you see the latest and greatest!! It was 75 degrees here today!! Absolutely beautiful!!!Mommy took me out to play and roll around in the grass. I had to wear my llittle hat because the sun is just way birght!! Pretty cute though, ugh!! I roll onto my tummy all the time. It is fun and I can hold my head up high. I get mad though after a while because I get tired and don't know how to roll back. Mommy has to come help me. Guess I will get it sooner or later. Me just smiling for mommy as she takes more pictures. She makes me laugh and smile all the time. We had friends over for Patty's Day!! We grilled out and daddy made some amazing chicken wings. Mommy says he is quite the cook. We played outside, enjoyed the nice day and watched the crazy dogs. Me and daddy run after Koda and I think it is the funniest thing. I laugh and laugh. It is pretty silly.
Me and mommy!! I didn't fell like looking anymore. We took way too many pictures today!!
Now that I am 5 months old, mommy
thought she would try some rice cereal
with me. I ate a few bites, but... I
didn't love it. I wasn't sure what to
do with it!! I kept putting my hands
in my mouth and making a mess. I
thought it was funny, but mommy didn't!!
Guess we will have to keep trying this
rice thing. No thanks for now!!!