
Happy Easter!!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful
Easter!! We went to church this
morning and had a really good
service. Then we went to Uncle
Leroy and Aunt Barb's house for
lunch! It was raining this morning,
but then the sun came out this
afternoon and it turned out to be
a great Easter day!! Can't wait till
I can hunt Easter eggs and get a
basket full of candy!!!
Me in my Easter outfit that mommy bought
for me. Pretty cute ugh? This is my new
favorite postion too. I roll onto my tummy
all the time!! I still haven't quite figured out
how to roll back, but.....

Easter morning! This is the bib my aunty
Tara and cousins Madison and Ashton gave
me for Easter. Mommy was trying to feed me
some oatmeal. I wasn't really into eating it
though. I just wanted to play with it and make
a mess. That is what I do best!!

I sit in this chair and eat!! Mommy tried giving
me peas this week and I wasn't too sure about
that . They didn't taste that great. I got my
first tooth too. It popped through this week.
Mommy thought that is was pretty neat and
she got all excited. I haven't even been drooling
that bad. Just cranky some times. And
of course everything I have goes right into
my MOUTH!!

Just another pose. Wanted to wish everyone
a Happy Easter. Also to tell my family I miss
them. Wish we could have all been together
for Easter, but..... guess that is what I get for
living so far away. Sorry for that!!! I miss you
all and love you!! Owen