Monday, May 14, 2007



I am 7 months old!!!!!












Mommy can hardly belive I am 7 months old
already. I went to the doctor's last week.
I weight 17lbs. 7 oz.
I am 28 3/8 inches long (91st percentile)
Daddy hopes I am tall like him so I can play
basketball. This is my new ball that Aunt
Kara and cousins Daphne and Ellis got me. I

am trying to learn to hold it and roll it. My aunt
Kara pushes it to me and I just laugh and laugh. I think it is pretty funny. I am sitting up pretty good by myself. I still get a little top heavy at times and topple over!! I roll all over the place. Won't be long before I am scooting and crawling
everywhere. Mommy isn't looking forward to
me being more mobile(smile). I am so
interested in everything around me.

Think that is all for now!! Will keep you posted on the lasted and greatest ME!!!!!!

No comments: