My first campingtrip!!!!!!

Me,daddy and mommy went camping this Memorial Day
weekend. We left sat.
morning and headed to the
mountains. Daddy had a spot
in mind, but the road was
closed so we ended up in
Bruce Meadows. It is
beautiful up there and
mommy and daddy's new
favorite spot. It was
still a little chilly and
windy, but I tried to stay
warm. Mommy and daddy had
to carry me everywhere.
I guess it is good I am not
crawling yet or else I would
be a filthy mess!!1


I liked playing in the grass
and of course eating it too.
Sunday afternoon we drove up
to Deadwood Reservoir and drove
around it. Daddy caught a trout. It was very pretty up there too.
It rained on us Sunday night while
we were cooking dinner and then cleared up only to have a beautiful rainbow!! We saw lots of elk, a few deer, a fox and a brown bear( it was pretty far away, but could see with daddy's
binoculars. It was a fun first
camping trip and I am sure I will
have many more. Hope you all
had a fun Memorial Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment