Happy Labor Day
camping!! We went with mommy and daddy's
good friends who came the whole way from
Minnesota! They have a little girl Lauryn so
I had a playmate and we had a lot of fun!! It
was really nice weather and actually pretty warm.
We had a quick little storm Friday night, but... it
didn't last very long. Since it has been so hot and
dry around here you can't have any campfires. It
was a bummer because they are a highlight of
camping, but... we made the most of it. We found
a great little swimming hole right by our side so that
was fun too. Except I don't love the water, but mommy
said we will just have to work on that.
Me and Lauryn hanging out on our little people chairs!!
Boys will be boys!!! That includes getting very dirty while camping. I loved to crawl
everywhere and therefore was covered in dirt
all the time. I think it drove mommy crazy, but
we were camping and that is how it goes.
Me in ACTION!! I love to go, go, go...


No comments:
Post a Comment