Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trip to see my cousins!!!
I flew to Portland on Friday and got
to see and spent the weekend with
my cousins. This is my new little
cousin Lillianna below. Isn't she cute!!
And of course I got to see Grandpa and
Grandma which is also special too!!
This was the first time I got to meet Uncle David,
Aunt Ericka and their little daughter Lillianna.
Uncle David and Aunt Ericka were in Ecuador
when I was born, so I never got to see them before.
It was nice meeting them and seeing my new little
cousin. I also got to go to the beach while I was there.
We went to Seaside. It was my first time to ever
go to the ocean and the Pacific at that! I loved it!
The sand was the best part!!! Mom put me down
and the sand went right in my mouth. I didn't even
mind the crunchiness of it! It was fun playing in the sand
and have a big wide open space to crawl. The water
was pretty chilly, but I still got my feet wet and eventually
got my pants went too. It was a sandy old mess!!

Ellis turned 3
Ellis had his 3rd birthday party while I was

there. It was a lot of fun! Aunt Kara made

an airplane cake and they had a lot of his

family and friends over. I got him a big

RED fire truck and I think he really

liked it! Happy Birthday Ellis. I love you!

Of course the best part of the trip was playing with my

cousins. They are so much fun and I love them so much.

They live on a big farm so we got to do lots of fun things. They

also have a lot of fun toys to play with. Above are just a

few of the moments we captured from our time.

Ellis has a rocking horse in his room that we got to

play on, we snuggled before bed, me and Daphne

took a bath together, I rode on the four wheeler with

Uncle Ron, rode a little John Deer tricycle, ate lots of

good food I had never ate before, swung on their

swing, played in their sand box, went for walks,

ate fresh grapes and blackberries off their bushes

and played hard some more. It was a great trip and I had

lots of fun. Thanks everyone for making it such a fun weekend.

Love Owen

No comments: