Monday, October 22, 2007

A Few of My Birthday Presents!!!
My great-grandma Hess got me a John Deere
tractor. It is so nice. It has the wheels that are
together in the front because that is the kind that
my great-grandpa Hess used to drive.

This is my fun race car that my friends McKenzie and

Nicholas got me. It makes some really loud sounds

and of course goes fast. You should see the front!!!


Me and mommy opening some presents. This is my

cell phone that grandma Hess got me. I love mommy's

phone so I guess I should have one of my own. This one

makes way better sounds too!!

The is my Radio Flyer that grandma and grandpa

Histand got me. Isn't it neat!! I can't wait till I am

big enough to ride it by myself. Grandma and grandpa

Histand came over just for my party. It was so

special having both sets of grandparents here. Thank

you guys for coming. It meant a lot. I love you~ Owen

No comments: