Happy 1st Birthday!!!
on Saturday. It was so much fun. This is my
awesome cake that one of the ladies mommy works
with made. Isn't it amazing? We hated to even cut it
because it was so perfect!! I loved it! It tasted very good
too. I didn't cooperate the best though. I didn't dig into and
get it all over my face like I was suppose to, but.. I had to
sit on daddy's lap and eat it. I was kind of being a pill. There
were so many people and so much going on I didn't know what
to do.
Me and daddy blowing out the ONE candle!!
Me and daddy eating cake and ice cream. UMMMMM so good!!!
Just a few shots from the party. Daddy's familycame over for pizza and then a whole bunch of my
friends came over for cake and ice cream. I got so
many new fun toys! Thank you all for coming and
making my 1st birthday a GREAT one!!! ~Owen

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Owen! I can't believe how big you are already and walking too! Way to go little guy. Looks like you got some pretty cool gifts for your Birthday. Have fun!!
I am so bummed to have missed your first bday! You are growing so big and I miss you so much! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Kelly, that cake looks fantastic!
Post a Comment