Friday, November 02, 2007

Harvest Party 2007

This year I went to a Harvest party instead
of going out Trick or Treating! My mommy
isn't quite sure what she thinks of Halloween.
So I dressed up like a chicken and went with
my friends Emme and Levi to their church party.
We had a lot of fun. Don't look too bad in my
chicken costume, ugh??? Mommy thought I
looked pretty cute!!!

My cute little chichen butt!!

Of course there was a lot to do and see there.

Lots of games, food and of course candy. Me

and Levi got suckers and thought we were

pretty special. We were one big sticky mess

by the end!! Levi was a monkey and Emme

was a bumble bee, they looked very cute too.

I found a bag of candy and dumped it all over the floor.

I was just checking out to see what was in there for me

to eat. I love sugar, ummm wonder where I got that from??

There was also a petting zoo there. It was really cool.

There was a camel, little ponies (which I got to pet),

and little baby peeps (which I wanted to squeeze, but...

guess that isn't such a good idea)! It was a fun, thanks

for taking me Emme and Levi.

~Owen

No comments: