Me and The BIG Red Firetruck!!
mommy were playing outside, when along came a
BIG red firetruck. It was so cool. It then stopped
right outside my house. The fireman got out and saw
me walking around. He then asked me if I wanted to
check out the firetruck and sit up in the driver's seat!
Well of course I did.... so see me driving? It was so neat!!
Me looking up at the fireman, he was so tall!!
Me just checking out the back of it. It is such a big fun truck with so many things on it. The fireman even
put the lights on! WOW... they were bright and flashing so
fast I didn't know what to do!! Guess I was just special
and lucky today. Thank you Mr. Fireman!!!
Me just checking everything out!!
Now I am ready to jump off!! Let me see
how far down it really is!!!!

2 comments:
Wow, it's crazy seeing Owen standing, staring up at the fireman. He's growing too fast! - Travis
Owen is getting so big. Happy (late) Birthday Owen!!! You are very handsome. Hopefully you and your family are doing well. Take care!
Post a Comment