"Little Princess"
Bridgette could run some errands and have
her adult time! Emme told her mommy
that she was going to go over to Aunt Kelly's
house so that they boys could play and that
her and aunt Kelly could play!! So she brought
her fake make-up and wanted to play. It was
that purple and pink wipe on stuff!! She lost
interest pretty fast.... needless to say she didn't
forget though!! So while the boys were sleeping
we went up to my bathroom and put real make-up
on! And look...... she is beautified!!! I even curled
her hair! She said "now I look like you Kelly." I
guess meaning good..well maybe.. guess she realizing
I wear a lot of make-up. Instead, I told her she looked
like a littel PRINCESS!! When I asked her to tell her
mommy what she looked like she said, "a little
Princess mommy!" It was so fun and we got to
spend our girl time together. Thanks for letting
me play with you EMME!!
Look at ME!! I'm a PRINCESS!!!
Just a few poses!!
Of course I had to take lots of pictures and thoughtthey were so cute!! Thanks for letting me watch your
amazing kids Birdgette!! They are so fun and beautiful!
Sorry for making Emme look so old and and grown
up!!!! She is truly a precious little girl!! Thank
you for letting us be a part of all your lives!!
~Kelly and Owen

2 comments:
Hey Kelly, those pictures are so cute of Emme. Of course the ones with make-up are a bit Jon Benet, ;) but I especially love the black and white. It's so cute how she's posing too. I think Owen needs a little sister since you seem to have a way with the girls too! :)
Nat
Ah Kel! I had no idea that you were going to post these on the blog!!! Emme had such a good time talking about the makeup that she got to play with (i think you may have started something!!) Thanks for watching my kiddies! I love knowing that they are in good hands.:)
Post a Comment