Sunday, December 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2007

For Christmas this year we went back to
Pennsylvania to spent it with mommy's family!!
We had such a good time!!! Of course I got to
spent it with my cousins and that was the
best part. This is us in our RED Christmas
outfits in front of aunt Tara's tree. She had
her house decorated so nice for Christmas!!!!

My family at Grandpa and Grandma Hess's house.

We spent a few night at their house and then

spent a few at my cousins.

Us posing in front of the fireplace!!



This is us in our matching pajamas. We make it
a tradition to getting matching pj's every year.
This was Christmas Eve. We had a big turkey for
lunch, then played a lot. Went to a Christmas Eve
service at uncle Chris's and aunt Tara's church and
then went back and opened presents. I got a lot
of fun presents. Got a truck, a doodle board, lots of
clothes and a few other toys. It was a blast!! And of
course we had more food too. I really liked the
peanut butter cookies with the hersey kiss on top.
Ummmm so GOOD!! It was a fun Christmas
Eve!! Then Christmas morning got up and
watched my cousins open their prestents from
Santa Clause. He didn't bring me anything
though! Had breakfast and played some
more. Then off to the Hess's we went!!!

My cute cousins. They are so fun and I had such

a good Christmas with you guys. Thank you for

making it the perfect Christmas!!! I already miss

you guys. No more play mates!!

Me with Grandpa and Ashton. Grandpa, I just

love you!! Thank you for playing with me and

for always making if fun when you are around.

You are truly one of a kind and the BEST!!

Mommy and aunt Tara. Mommy was very

glad to spend Christmas with her. Thank you

aunt Tara for everything you did!!!


Me in my pajama's with my John Deer hat

that my cousins got me. I am not a big hat

fan though... I just hate the way it feels on

my head!! It is fun to play with though and

mommy says how cute I look if I would only

leave it on!!

The Kaley family~ Christmas Eve...
off to church we go!!!

Morning time... it was so fun, we got our

chocolate mik and ran around in our pajama's!!
While we were home, mommy got together with

her college friends and had a very good time.
There are four of us kids now and one on the way.
It sure does make it different with kids!!!

Christmas at the Hess's!! Christmas Day we went to

my great-grandpa and grandma Hess's! It was a

GREAT day. They actually did Christmas at the

church b/c the Hess clan keeps growing. I think about 41

total. Grandma Hess still does all the cooking and baking

and man can she cook. She had a full spread. It was a

all so delicious! I think it is the most food I ate the whole

week I was there. I also got a Hess truck this year and

it is a really neat one. I ran around all day and played.

Everyone said how good I did and didn't even know I was

around. The Hess's always have a big rook tournament in the

evening and mommy and daddy got to play. It is one of

mommy's favorite things. Her and daddy got second place

and Grandma Hess always gives out money prizes. It

truly was a wonderful day. Needless to say, I crashed hard

that night. We left the next day and then back home again!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!

Christ is truly the reason for the season and God is

so good, so good all the time!!


No comments: