Happy New Year!!
Eve. Another year has flown by though I
probably won't remember too much other
than what is told to me by others. It has
been a good, fun year. I continue to learn
new things everyday and enjoy everything
around me! I am truly blessed and life is GOOD!!
I am full of energy and life and love being outside running around. It is
cold her and we still have a little snow on
the ground. The foothills around us are
covered and it is a beautiful sight to see!!
One of my favorite things is my dog Koda! I love him and I absolutely love playing with
him. I run after him, give him kisses, and
literally love on him all the time. He is a good
sport and tolerates me well! He is my buddy!!
Life as I know it!!
Happy 2008 to you all! I wish you aHappy and Blessed New Year!! May
we all be thankful for what we have
and remember how fortunate we are!
Also to remember GOD IS GOOD!!!

1 comment:
Your blog looks great! It has been fun texting back and forth. I decided to try it and was pleased to find it worked! The picture above looks like Koda is eating Owen but since I know Koda I know he is trying to be as gentle as possible. What a good pair they make. I miss you guys already. J~
Post a Comment