Happy Winter!!!
winter snow. It was beautiful. It was pretty
foggy in the morning and then the clouds
started to break and the sun peaked through.
God is truly an amazing Creator!!
The trees covered so perfectly with snow. I love the snow and all it's beauty!!

I love the snow too. It is a lot of fun to play in.
I got to play a little before church, but mommy
said I couldn't get dirty. I would stay outside
all day if I could. My hands are the only thing
that gets really cold. I don't really like gloves. They
just get in my way. Thank you God for the snow.
It was beautiful and I enjoyed playing in.
This is the way winter should be everyday!!

1 comment:
Wow! I want to see the snow! Sounds like you have had a lot of it this season. I'm glad Owen is loving it!
Post a Comment