Our next little addition to the family...
Histand #2!!!!
The baby is due March 4. I am 12 weeks
and feeling good! We pray things continue
to go well and that the baby is healthy
(also that it is a boy :) Will keep you posted.
Life as I know it!!
7 comments:
Congratulations Kelly! I'm excited for you and your family!!
Yahoo Kell! I wish that we could be closer. I pray that things go well for you and the peanut!
Congrats again! I think you would change your mind once you had a girl around. They are a little dramatic, but lots of fun too!
It is public! I am so happy and can't wait to meet the little peanut in March! I have it on my calendar and will plan to be in town for the birth if possible! You need your cheerleader, right?!! It looks like you had a great time, Kel, with your family in PA. All the kiddos are getting so big!
The word is out! Congrats, I am so happy for you!
Amanda
The word is out! Congrats, I am so happy for you!
Amanda
Congratulations Kelly! Looks like #2 will have lots of new friends too! :)
Post a Comment