Thursday, August 07, 2008

Trip To Pennsylvania 2008
I went to PA to see my family and especially
my cousins Madison and Ashton. We had
so much fun, I didn't want to leave!!!

Our mommies dressed us alike and

thought it was pretty cute!!!

Breakfast time!!

Me and my grandpa! I have to admit we

are best buds. It didn't take me long to warm

up to him and want to be with him all the

time. He is so fun and pays so much attention

to me and plays with me and roughs me up.

I love you grandpa and you truly are the BEST!!!

Bath time.....always fun!!!

My crazy cousins riding four wheeler. I wasn't
sure about them at first, but then I realized how
fun they were. Aren't they so cute on them???


More fun in the bath! We got to play with this

green gel stuff and it sure was messy, but FUN!!



HERSHEY CHOCOLATE WORLD!!!
I got to go to Chocolate World and see
how they make all this wonderful chocolate.
We took a little ride and it explained in
details the process of chocolate making.
UMMMMM SO GOOD!!!!


Look at this BIG Hershey's Bar. The

largest candy bar. Pretty big, isn't it?



Playing and having fun at the playground
at Mount Gretna. We went up the Jigger Shop
and had dinner and ice cream up there. Such
a neat and quaint place.


The Philadelphia Zoo

The kids with the grandparents
We went to the Philly Zoo on Tuesday
before we flew out that afternoon. It
was a fun, big zoo and me and my
cousins got to see lots of animals, big
one too.

The petty zoo where we got to

brush the billy goats. They are

quite friendly creatures!!!


The crazy bunch!!!

Ocean City, Maryland!!
Honey's Weekend 2008
The kids...Mason, Addie
and Jackson
Addie
Mason

Mommy left me with my aunt Tara and she
went off to the beach for 3 days with her college
girls. Every year, they have a Honey's Weekend
at the beach. There are 8 girls from college that
all remained good friends and keep in touch as good
as they can. 6 of them made it to the beach this year
and they had a wonderful time. Mommy said it was
very relaxing since she didn't have to chase after me.
She had a wonderful time and was very thankful for the
opportunity to go and catch up with the girls. Thanks
for such a fun trip and to the Sauder's for letting us stay
at their place. You girls are the best. Love you all and
miss lots!!!!





5 comments:

Hillary said...

Kell~
WHAT?! How exciting! I can't wait for you, too! I wish we lived closer. Are you so excited? Have you told people yet? Good luck and hopefully things go well for you, too. Take care. Love, Hillary

Bridgette said...

How fun Kelly! Looks like you both had a great time!:)

T said...

Your trip to PA looks like it was SO much fun! Thanks for the blog tips. I used a template from shel's scraps. It was hard to pick one! Thanks again.

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time back there. Glad that you got to see family and friends...that's always the best. We are glad you guys are back. We'll have to do a play-date sometime.

nurseheather said...

hey kelly,
i happen to work over on peds and have seen you a couple of times. I stumbled upon your blog - i too am a fan of blogging. You have a beautiful family and a beautiful boy. I just wanted to pop over and say Hi. I'm sure I'll see you around work again sometime