My Sleeping Beauty
Olivia has been such a good baby
and sleeping so much. You quickly
forget how much sleep these new
little ones need!! I hardly every
hear her cry. She has been quite
happy and content and for that
I am very thankful. She is a good
little eater too!!

Her first little "real" outfit andouting!! It was her daddy's birthday
on Friday so we got her dressed up
and went out for dinner. Gotta
love the bow? That is all for you
Melissa, Kim, Kerri, Stacie and Sarah
Bath time....her first little spongebath. I don't think she loved it, but
really she didn't do too bad. Just
hated being cold!! But she
smelled so good and that baby
skin.... I just love it. I forgot how
much I truly love the baby stage.
I could just sit and hold her forever!!!
4 comments:
She looks so adorable! I have to come see you guys one of these days! Love the bow! Maybe you are going to have to have another to experience the baby stage one more time??? We miss you guys!
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! LOVE the red hair!! I wanted to come see you the night before you left, but I was afraid I was too "dirty". Hope I get to meet her soon! Candice Starr
Kelly,
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Olivia! She is absolutely precious and you will love having a girl!
Enjoy your bundle of joy,
Jamie Ober
She is such a beautiful baby.... Bows are such a necessity for little girls!!!! Wishing you some serious sleep!
Post a Comment