Awhhh...she looks as sweet as can be! It does look like a little bit of red hair there. I think she looks like Aaron. : ) CAN'T WAIT to meet her and get my hands on her!! Hope all is going well.
Olivia is beautiful!! Congratulations! A friend of mine from work has a boy named Owen and baby girl named Olivia. They are about 2 1/2 years apart. How crazy is that! I'm glad to hear that Olivia is doing good for you. Take care! I miss ya!!
8 comments:
Awhhh...she looks as sweet as can be! It does look like a little bit of red hair there. I think she looks like Aaron. : ) CAN'T WAIT to meet her and get my hands on her!! Hope all is going well.
she looks like a babydoll.....congratulations!!
bridgette's aunt ramona
Congratulations Kel, she is beautiful!
I love her! She is so sweet. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!
She's beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Now, I'm excited!
Congratulations! She is so cute!
Olivia is beautiful!! Congratulations! A friend of mine from work has a boy named Owen and baby girl named Olivia. They are about 2 1/2 years apart. How crazy is that! I'm glad to hear that Olivia is doing good for you. Take care! I miss ya!!
Post a Comment