Happy Valentine's Day
Our Candy Bouquet's that we
made for our husbands
Valentine's Day!! Me and Aaron actually
celebrated my birthday and Valentine's Day
last weekend. We had a great night out for
dinner and went to a movie. I told him this
might be our last date for a while so we better
enjoy it and we had a great time. Only 19 days
left till this baby comes. Hopefully sooner!! I
am still feeling good, just ready to be done. My
parents come on the 25th, but not sure I can
hold out that long. Like I really have control or
anything, but.....
Today we went to Emme and Levi's for a fun
Valentine's Day Party. The kids played, they
had heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches
and then decorated cup cakes for dessert. Owen
got few little Valentine's too. It was a lot of fun.
Tonight I am watching Emme and Levi, so Chad
and Bridgette could go out and celebrate Valentine's
Day too. Aaron has to work tomorrow so it will '
probably be low key.
Our Heart Shaped Grilled Cheese
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Hope you had a day filled with lots of love!! Hopefully the
nest post will be all BABY!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment