Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Baby Shower
The beautiful display of food!!

My wonderful friends, (from left, Terrra,
Me,Lynnette and Kelly)

The fabulous Gifts. I got a lot of pink
things which is what I needed. A lot of
really cute outfits, blankets, my awesome
diaper cake and gift cards to Babies R
Us. Can't get much better. It was so fun
having a shower full of PINK. Thanks Darcie
and Kim for hosting it and all your hard
work. Really appreciate it!!

My amazing cake. Mary is the BEST
cake maker and decorator ever!! She
always does such a good job. It not only
looks beautiful, but taste amazing. And
the frosting is my far the BEST. This is
a replicate of what my invitation looked
like. Mary is also the one who made
Owen's 1st Birthday cake. Thanks Mary!!


Owen's New Room
This is Owen's new room. Aaron put a chair rail
up and painted the bottom. He did such a good
job and I was very pleased with how it turned out.
Owen spent Saturday night in his new room and
big boy bed and has been doing GREAT. It didn't
even seem to phase him and I think he likes his
new room and having such a big bed that he
can climb in and out so freely!!! I am awaiting
a dresser to come in this weekend and will
put up some things on the wall, but just
wanted to let you have a peek into what it
is looking like!! It is so nice to have it done
and him in it without any major problems.


And..... The BABY"S ROOM!!!
This is it!! The pictures don't quite do it
justice, but it looks so cute. I am not quite
done with everything. Will put her name
on the wall above the crib once my husband
decides what it shall be and a few more other
things up too. Also I think I have Aaron
convinced to put a chair rail up in her room
too which will look adorable. I love the bedding
and colors. Thanks Nancy, it turned out so very
cute and I love it!!

The crib and bedding

The changing table, new linen hamper
and some wall decor!!

The rocking chair for those long
nights ahead. Can't wait :)

Well that is her nursery. Just can't
wait for her to arrive. Hopefully soon
and very soon!!











5 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

I love it Kel! Both rooms are great! Good Job

Hillary said...

Kell~ You look great and the rooms turned out so cute. I can't wait to see some cute pics of the little one! Good luck!

Kim said...

Kelly~
The bedrooms look adorable. You guys have been hard at work. How cute to have a siderail in the baby's room too:) I am excited to see it all in person.

Davericka said...

The rooms look great, Kelly! I agree though, pictures never quite do it justice. Therefore I am just as excited to see it yet in person come March. : )

Tyson and Amanda said...

The rooms are so cute! Your mother in law did an amazing job on the bedding! Your shower looked like so much fun..........I'm sad I missed it.