comes to visit!!!
visit us with my parents a few
weeks back. Yes, my parents
were here just about 2 months
ago when Olivia was born, but
thought they needed to come
back to see the grand kids and
of course Olivia, since she is ever
growing and changing. It was
so fun having them here. They
were just here for 4 days and since
it was a short trip my grandma
decided to come along. She thought
if she doesn't come now she might
never get out here. She will be 80 in
June and still going as strong as ever.
She is a trooper! I loved that she got
to see where I live and some of Idaho.
Thanks for coming grandma, it was
great having you here!
The engineer: Owen Histand
ride some my grandma could see
some on scenic Idaho. The train
took us from Horseshoe Bend to
Banks. It was a fun little ride and
I think they all really enjoyed it.
Owen of course loved it b/c trains
are his new thing.
1 comment:
Great stuff...it's making home sick. Wish we could have gone with you guys!
Post a Comment