Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My GREAT shopping Trip....
with coupons of course!! This morning
Albies was doubling coupons again.
So my friend Kelly and I decided to
go early this morning before the rest of
the world woke up and decided to go
shopping too. It was such a great time
to go, no people in the store and they
had everything in stock we wanted.
I got .....
2 pack of 6 double roll of toilet paper
4 bottles of barbecue sauce
3 bags of Seattle Best coffee
1 box of Planters peanut bars
6 boxes of jello
4 boxes of juice
2 packs of cheese
1 box of Ritz cracker
1 box of wheat thin
ALL FOR $5.01
and I saved $86.60
I was so excited...I think this is my BEST I
think I have ever done!! Yeah...what a
great start to my morning!!

3 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

You actually got 6 juices because I stole 2! Maybe i'll hold em ransom! I think Wed mornings are totally the way to go! Can't wait for Kamrt Sunday! Yeah more double coupons...Bring it!

Lauryn Mae said...

I don't get how you do that! I need to be filled in!

Natalie said...

Ho-ly-COW! Those are AWESOME savings! Bridge has been telling me about your trips and I get stressed out just hearing about them, but this is so great!