Saturday, March 06, 2010

Owen...............
(not the best picture, but....)
Owen....what has he been up too?
I recently got told that I haven't
posted much on Owen considering
this was his blog and all....so I thought
I better catch you up on what has
been going on in his life. He is turning
into quite the little man....Aaron just
looked at me tonight and said, "he
is never quiet." I had to agree!! He
just talks away and wants a "why,"
"what," "how," or "ugh" to everything
you say......it is exhausting, but kids
just want to know things and guess this
is how you learn things too. I enrolled
him in Preschool next year. Can't
believe he is old enough to go to
Preschool. My little boy...he is growing
up. He is also going to play soccer this spring
and hopefully will start swimming lessons.
I guess it starts getting busy and from
what I understand only gets worse.
While my parents were here Owen
and my dad spent endless hours playing...
never sure who is more tired. He just
loves my dad and is with him every second
playing and laughing harder then I have
ever heard him laugh!!! They are best
buds. Makes me so sad to see him leave
and not have them closer. Guess that is about
all that is going on. I will try to better with my
posts.....


No comments: