A RASH.......
looks like. My poor little girl. Last
Thursday, Olivia had an ear infection
and was put on Amoxicillin. She was
on it for a week and woke up looking
like this. Of course it was the morning
of the day that I was suppose to be leaving.
Needless to say.....Aaron had to take her in,
her ear infection wasn't any better so they
had to switch her antibiotics around. The
doctor said it was a merbilliform rash!!!
but it didn't really seem to bother her.
She is doing much better. Hopefully her
ear infection is cleared up and she
never gets another one. This is why
I hate antibiotics!!!!
2 comments:
Poor honey! Glad she's doing okay. That looks painful.
Yikes! SCARY! = } I'm not sure what the "merbilliform rash" is? I'm assuming she just had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic?? I'm glad it didn't seem to bother her! Hope all is fine by now. What a not so fun way to leave your child before heading on vacation!
Post a Comment