Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Owen's First Day of Kindergarten
August 7, 2012
 
Owen lost his top tooth the day before school
and then lost his other top tooth two days after
school started.  So he started with his
two front teeth missing and  then I knew
this was for real.....he is starting school........
 I am sure all parents think they can't believe
their first child is starting school. Everyone ask
you how you feel, what you think! So many
feelings and emotions. Yes, I was sad to see my
little boy start school. It is hard to image them
growing up. I want them to stay little! At the
same time it is exciting. It is exciting to see
them start growing up and maturing. To see
them learn new things and do things they didn't
know how to do before. It starts a new
chapter of lives and we are ready to embrace
that. We will just continue to pray for this
little boy to turn into an amazing person
who loves and follows Christ through this
journey of his life.
So on the first day I ask him several questions
and throughout the years I want to ask him
the same questions and see the changes
over the years.
1.When I grow up I want to be a BIG truck driver.
2.  My favorite color is black.
3.  My favorite food is pizza.
4.  My favorite movies are the Land Before Time.
5.  My favorite friend is Levi Phillips
6.  My favorite activity is building Lego's.
7.  My favorite toy is dinosaurs.
8.  My favorite sport is soccer.
It will be fun to see the answers next year and
the next.  My little boys is starting kindergarten
and we are so happy and proud of him.
We LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

I love his teeth! It definitely makes it real! He is so big!