Sunday, August 19, 2012




PA trip Part 2
Family and Friends
Grandpa and Grandma Hess
My grandparents have always been a huge part
of my life and especially my grandma.  I
always say she has been my hero!  She was
a nurse, who inspired me to become one.
She has so much spunk and energy just
like me.  She has many grandchildren but
makes us all feel so special in so many different
ways.  She still writes me letters and fills me in
on what is going on.  She still cans, bakes and
makes the most delicious meals!  She is the
BEST grandma ever and so inspirational!

I feel it is very important to make an effort to go to
their house and spent time with them! Also allow
my kids to know these amazing great-grandparents!
Grandma Hess and me!  Love this women!
Olivia playing with all Grandma Hess's dollies!
She even got to keep one and bring it home. 
How neat and exciting for her!
One of the best part of their house was this awesome
little playroom.  It was so cool and I spent quite some
time in it playing!  Glad my kids got to experience
the "playroom!"
My sis and I
My Cousins ~ Brian and Shannon! 
We had a little drop in Friday night so I could
visit and see most of my family.  It was such a
fun time and got lots of visiting in and caught
up on many peoples lives!
Cousins and Second Cousins!
Great Grandma Hess and Olivia!
Shannon and Izzy
My wonderful college friends.....Amy and her new
little addition, EmmaClaire!  Amy was headed to
the beach so couldn't meet up Saturday so we took
advantage of Friday morning and met up at a park
and visited while the kids played.  So good to catch
up and see her new little baby!

Laura and her girls met us at the park too!  Such
cute little girls!
Katrina, Ashely, Laura, Me and Andrea
5 out of 8....not bad!  There were 8 of us that were
extremely close in college and 5 us got to hang out. 
We missed Amy, Leah and Lydia!
Andrea's new little baby boy, Tucker.  So glad
I got to meet him and snuggle for a few!

Dinner with the girls
Saturday night the four of us went out for dinner
and shared many stories, lots of laughs, and a
 few tears! What amazing friends I have!
 What GREAT times with Family and Friends!
I am truly Blessed!





No comments: