Happy Easter~ 2013
Our family
and our cute little kids!
Me and my favorite little girl in the whole world!
Me and my handsome little man!
Just love these kids! Can't believe how big
and grown up they are getting! I need to remember
to cherish each day and every moment because
they will keep growing up!
Me and my handsome big man who I love so very much!
My husband who is an incredible father to these
two lucky kids!
The kids Easter Baskets. They woke up early
and discovered what the Easter Bunny delivered
for them. Of course it was fun and exciting for them
and they love getting new "stuff"
Lemon-Ginger Tiramisu!
We started our morning going to church and
celebrating the Lord's Resurrection and the
we went over to Leroy and Barb's for a
delicious lunch. I mad this dessert
and have to say it turned out quite tasteful
and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I think
it is a keeper! We had a nice relaxing afternoon
and we enjoyed a delightful meal and the kids
played and we relaxed. What a fabulous day
and Easter. The LORD is Risen!
The LORD is Risen INDEED!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment