Monday, February 24, 2014

Our Birthday's!!!
Mine and Aaron's birthdays are 20 days apart so this 
year I thought it would be fun to do something amazing
together!
We left the kids with Jared and Laurel and met Travis 
and Jess and headed to Barbacoa's for a truly incredible
dinner! YUM!!!
We had some delicious drinks too!  Cheers to Happy Hour!
I got the Seafood Melody over Coconut Rice which 
was very good and had several different kinds of seafood's!
Travis and Aaron got the special that was their steak on 
the rock and 2 jumbo prawns!  It was incredible.  The
presentation of the food was so amazing too!
Jess had another special which was fish and very good too!
We then got this flaming cotton candy  for my birthday
treat on them!  It was actually really good cotton candy!
Shocker to all you who know me and my sweet tooth!

We then headed over to the Taco Bell Arena to see
Imagine Dragons!
It was raining and cold and we had to wait in line forever,
as they had to physically check every individual.  It
was a little ridiculous but know they are just
using safety precautions!  We had gotten to
learn and know Imagine Dragon's music
when we were with Travis and Jessica in the
Netherlands's.  We really enjoyed their
music and really came to like them!  So fitting to
go with them to the concert and so glad to have 
them back in Boise!  
They were AMAZING!  Such a GREAT concert 
and fun birthday night!
My wonderful husband bought me a cake too and had
the kids sing to me!  Yes, there are a lot of candles
on there as I am getting older!  It I don't feel like
I am, then well.....it is just a number!  Cheers
to other year and all that is too come!  Had a great
birthday, week, month!  

My cake!  Yes, I did eat some too and it was very good! 

No comments: