Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014
I always try and make holidays fun for the kids!
I enjoy doing little things for them.  I had their
plates all set the night before.  I make them heart
shaped pancakes and they had a sticky bun and 
pink milk, all on their heart plates.
Owen got a tackle box full of candy that said,
"I am hook and sinker for you!" and Olivia got a
Minnie, which she thought was pretty neat!
All dressed up with her Minnie and ready to get the
party started.
She was my little Valentine!
We went to Kim's house for a Valentine's Day lunch with 
friends and of course she had it all decorated cute.  
We at a yummy heart shaped pizza and red jello cups!
All this kiddos!
And it would have not been complete without
decorating sugar cookies!  Pink frosting and sprinkles
and all!  Such a fun lunch with our great little friends!
We actually watched Carson on Thursday so I left
Carson and Olivia decorate cookies then too.  They 
had fun frosting the and putting tons of sprinkles on!  
What would a cookie be without the sprinkles?!


These were the kids Valentine's that they made for their
friends and classes.  They turned out cute and they
could actually help with them!
After we left Kim's house we headed to Owen's school for his
Valentine's Day party.  We got to watch the kids hands out
their Valentine's and then they had some snacks and treats!
We then ended out Valentine's Day by attending Keegan's
6th Birthday Party!  A cute Minion Party!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: