The Kandahar Logde is where we stayed. It was in the town of Whitefish, located on Big Mountain. It was a little drive to the park, but we had a nice room with a great view (pictures on the left)!! Me, daddy and mommy got there on Monday. Then on Tuesday, Grandpa and Grandma Hess flew in and we picked them up and they spent the week with them. It was so fun to see them. They think I have gotten bigger!!

Me with Grandpa. He is my favorite. He makes me laugh so much and was always holding me and playing with me. He sure is special. I am very lucky to have him as my Grandpa and of course Grandma too!! We take such good pictures, don't we??Just a few pictures of me from the trip. Mommy said I did really good and was a trooper. I got sick of sitting in my car seat by the end of the trip, but.. Me in the back of daddy's truck. I loved to sit back there and play! Can't wait to drive it someday!!! I am still not crawling yet, but scoot everywhere. My two top teeth are popping through (they are very cute). I hope you enjoy all the pictures from out trip. We had a great time. Hope you all had a Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:
Post a Comment