Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our Big Hike in the Park

Our first day in the park we went hiking. We did a pretty intense hike. It was 4 miles one way and pretty much uphill the whole time. I did pretty good, but had a little breakdown so mommy had to carry me for a while. It was hot out too. We were all tired by the time we got to the top. Grandpa and Grandma did really good!
At the top was a Chalet that overlooked these beautiful moutains. It was amazing at the top! We stayed up there for a while and enjoyed the view, had some snacks and rested!! It was the highlight of the trip!!!


Pictures of us at the top! We all made it. I did really good, excpet for one little breakdown. I wanted out of the pack so mommy had to carry me for a while. I feel asleep at the top and took a little nap because I was tired!!!






Grandpa and Grandma stop for a quick pose!!

Me, daddy and mommy at the bottom. We were finally almost down from the top and done with our 8 mile hike. We were all tired and hot. It was a great hike though and we got to see so much. What a GREAT day!!

No comments: